Saturday, April 26, 2014

Songs Of Survival

Name 12 songs or albums that has helped you pull through some really dark times. Here are my top 12 songs/albums that have helped me:

1. Whitney Houston - Step By Step
2. Bon Jovi - It's My Life
3. Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
(Ironically it helped me release anger in a healthy way. Singing this song was cathartic)
 4. Destiny's child - Survivor
5. All of TLC songs (I was a huge fan)
6. Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
7. Plumb - Hang On
8. Sami Yusuf - Healing
9. Brother Hahz - Keep Praying For Me
10. Kirk Franklin - Stomp
11. Lecrae - Will You Take Me As I Am
12. Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon Album


Jean Overalls: ..S..: Denim Overall
Sneakers: ..S..: Zanotti Sneakers - Donald 
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Hide and Seek {@She&Him}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Mister Good Looking, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena